This term, some Year 8 boys have been creating lessons for their Lower school peers.
They have worked hard to create questions, practise safe procedures and master their techniques.
The Science department are so very proud of the way they conducted themselves and the kindness they showed in answering the many questions from their students.
The experiments included:
- Making and testing indicators
- States of matter and the uniqueness of a non-Newtonian fluid
- The effect of impurities on the boiling point of water
- Which crisps contain the most energy
- Observing the energy released when metals are burnt
- The reactivity series.