Dulwich Prep London’s COVID-19 Statement
At Dulwich Prep London, the safety and wellbeing of our pupils, staff, parents and carers is our highest priority; consequently, we are committed to proactively reducing the risk of COVID-19 in our school community.
Like all schools, we continue to follow government and Public Health England guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19. The school has a COVID-19 Risk Assessment (which can be found via the button above), and we have implemented all practicable safety measures.
We are asking any children or staff not to attend school and to seek a COVID-19 test if they display any of the following symptoms:
- A new, continuous cough;
- A high temperature of 37.8 degrees and above;
- A loss of taste or smell.
We are working hard to reduce the risk by ensuring that effective hygiene practices and up to date guidance are in place.
Should there be a spike in the number of cases at the school, the following measures will be introduced if not already in place as per government guidance:
- Face coverings will be worn by all staff and pupils in Years 7 and 8 unless exempt;
- Encourage twice-weekly lateral flow testing at home for all staff and pupils in Years 7 and 8;
- Class and Year Group Bubbles if required;
- Circuit break in clubs, activities and @38 if required;
- All classrooms and offices will be ventilated;
- Increased cleaning frequency.
We continue to monitor and review guidelines and the measures in place and inform parents and carers of any updated information.
Dulwich Prep London