1. Make an initial enquiry via the form on the website or by phone and a member of the Admissions team will contact you.
2. We are offering a Q&A with the Head Master and a virtual tour. Please click here to enquire.
3. If you like what you see and would like your child to come for assessment click on the button below and complete our Online Registration Form. You will also be asked to pay the registration fee at this stage (£125). We prefer to receive all registrations at least a year before the child is due to start with us but we do NOT operate on a first come first-served basis.
The closing date for registrations for entry in September 2021 is 13th November 2020. However, we will consider late applications should places become available. Please make direct contact with the Admissions team.
4. We will invite your child to come for an assessment.
5. We will offer a place to successful candidates and ask for a deposit once you accept the place.