Required for November 2020
We are seeking an outstanding teacher to join our thriving Lower School team in November and for the remainder of the 2020/21 academic year. The appointed candidate will have a creative and innovative approach to enthusing pupils and will exude a passion for life and learning and a belief in the power of teacher efficacy.
The main duties and responsibilities of the job will include:
- To plan, prepare and deliver high quality, differentiated lessons across the curriculum in line with the School’s schemes of work
- To assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils
- To use assessment to evaluate and improve teaching and the learning & attainment of pupils
Applications are invited from fully qualified and enthusiastic teachers who are able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience working with boys at KS2
- An excellent understanding of the developmental needs of boys in this year group
- High expectations of themselves and their pupils
- Willingness to become fully involved in the life of the School.
Please read the accompanying Job Description and Application Explanatory Notes. Completed application forms, along with a covering letter explaining your suitability for this role, should be sent to Tamsin Hutson, HR Manager, at email@example.com
Closing Date for Applications: 20th September 2020
We reserve the right to appoint at any time during the recruitment process.
Dulwich Prep London is an Equal Opportunities employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the DBS.
Registered Charity No: 1174356