We are seeking to recruit a technician to support our busy Design & Technology department during School term time, to start as early as possible in Spring Term 2022. Candidates will ideally have classroom and workshop experience in a range of materials, although applications are welcomed from enthusiastic individuals, including recent graduates, who have a creative working background and a desire to support learning.
Amongst other duties the successful candidate will:
- Assist technology staff in developing resources for teaching & learning
- Maintain the safe and efficient running of the department, resources, equipment and tools
- Carry out a range of administrative duties including; managing stock levels, storage and purchase and relevant records
- Provide technical support in the classroom when required
- Ensure best practice for Health and Safety
Dulwich Prep London offers excellent facilities and resources for its staff and pupils, as well as supportive and energised colleagues, a commitment to professional development and staff well-being opportunities and small class sizes.
Please read the Job Description and Application Explanatory Notes below. Completed application forms, along with a covering letter explaining your suitability for this role, should be sent to Tamsin Hutson, HR Manager, at email@example.com
Closing Date: 11 February 2022
We reserve the right to appoint at any time during the recruitment process. Dulwich Prep London is an Equal Opportunities employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the DBS.