At Dulwich Prep London, our policies are principles of action that underpin our core values. Our policies are in place to protect our school’s aims and help us navigate through practical implications that may arise across all sections of the school, including Clubs and Out of School Care.
Please be aware that we review our policies to account for updates to statutory requirements and changes to our operations and the wider community.
- Accessibility Plan
- Admissions Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour, Rewards & Sanctions Policy
- Care And Supervision Of Pupils Policy
- Changes To Family Circumstances Policy
- Complaints Policy & Procedure
- Curriculum Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- E-Safety Policy
- English as an Additional Language Policy
- Early Years Arrivals, Departures & Late Collection Procedures
- Early Years Missing Child Procedures
- Equality & Diversity Policy
- First Aid Policy
- General Statement On Health & Safety
- Low-Level Concerns Policy
- Privacy Notice
- PSHCE, Relationships & Sex Education Policy
- Recruitment Policy & Procedures
- Risk Assessment Policy
- Safeguarding (Child Protection) Policy
- SEND Policy
- Taking, Storing & Using Images Of Children Policy
Hard copies of these policies and copies of other school policies are available by contacting the Bursar.
The school’s recent ISI Inspections took place in May 2023 (Material Change), September 2022 (Regulatory Compliance) and October 2018 (Integrated Compliance and Education Quality).
We are pleased to share that each time the school has met all the expected compliance standards and is rated excellent in all areas of educational quality. Please read the full reports for further details.