Dulwich Prep London is one of the most prestigious preparatory schools in the country, offering day education to around 850 pupils between the ages of 3 and 13. Located in the heart of Dulwich, the school is proud of its rich history of ‘inspiring excellence’ since 1885; today we are firmly focused on preparing our boys for an exciting future.
We are looking to recruit an outstanding Class Teacher, who oozes confidence in the classroom and possesses a flexible, ’can do’ attitude, to join our team. We would welcome applicants who are creative, energetic and who have a willingness to be involved in the extra-curricular live of the School.
The main duties and responsibilities of the job will include:
- To plan, prepare and deliver high quality, differentiated lessons across the curriculum in line with the School’s schemes of work
- To assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils
- To use assessment to evaluate and improve teaching and the learning & attainment of pupils
Applications are invited from fully qualified and enthusiastic teachers who are able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience working with boys at KS1
- An excellent understanding of the developmental needs of boys in this year group
- High expectations of themselves and their pupils
- A willingness to become fully involved in the life of the School and be a great team player
Dulwich Prep London offers excellent facilities and resources for its staff and pupils, as well as supportive and energised colleagues, a commitment to professional development and staff wellbeing opportunities and small class sizes.
Please read the Job Description and Application & Recruitment Process Explanatory Note below. Completed application forms, along with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role, should be sent to Tamsin Hutson, HR Manager, at email@example.com
Closing Date: Tuesday 16th March 2021
We reserve the right to appoint at any time during the recruitment process.
Dulwich Prep London is an Equal Opportunities employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the DBS.
Registered Charity No: 1174356